- Learn about Lebanese culture and cuisine from your professional foodie host
- Discover typical family life as you cook in the intimate kitchen
- Feast on a home-cooked meal with soft drinks and some arak
- Learn how the family grow their own produce
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Tania at her home in Furn el chebbak neighborhood of Lebanon. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note that infant seats are available upon request - please let your host know in advance if you need an infant seat
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff