8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zingy Ride
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chouwen Lake Hiking & Swimming?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chouwen Lake Hiking & Swimming?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chouwen Lake Hiking & Swimming?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBeirutHiking - LarnacaHiking - Tel AvivHiking - AmmanCategory
Byblos (Jbeil)Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District)JouniehHamra Street (Rue Hamra)Jeita GrottoMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)