8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the city and go on a full-day tour of Baalbek, Anjar, and Ksara. Depart from your hotel in a private vehicle and make your way to the Beqaa Valley. In the company of a guide, see the Umayyad Ruins and learn about their history. Continue to Baalbek, where you can visit the Heliopolis. Stop at Ksara winery and sample local wine while sitting in a cave. Please note that entry fees and the wine tasting are not included in the cost of the tour.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Beirut hotel
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Learn about the area from a guide
- Sip local Lebanese wines
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable Private Transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver
Local guide in Baalback
All Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from All Hotel in Beirut.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lebanon Tours & travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Trip to Baalbek Anjar and Ksara from Beirut?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Trip to Baalbek Anjar and Ksara from Beirut?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Trip to Baalbek Anjar and Ksara from Beirut
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutFood Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaArchaeology Tours - LarnacaWine Tastings - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivWine Tastings - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivFood Tours - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanWine Tastings - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & Tickets