6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover two of Lebanon’s most iconic attractions on this private, double-duty day trip to Jeita and Harissa. Wander the stalactite and stalagmite-filled grotto nominated as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, with a boat ride through the mysterious limestone caves. Then, travel by cable car to the hilltop statue of Our Lady of Lebanon, complete with postcard-perfect views over Jounieh Bay.
- A two-for-one day trip to Jeita and Harissa by private vehicle
- VIP tours include door-to-door pickup and drop-off from your Beirut hotel in your own transportation
- Enjoy free time to grab a tasty Lebanese lunch on your own in a local restaurant
- Tick off two of Lebanon’s most must-see sites in a single day—the perfect time-saver
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable Private Transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from all hotel and location in the city of Beirut
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lebanon Tours & travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Trip to Jeita and Harissa ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Trip to Jeita and Harissa ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Trip to Jeita and Harissa
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaHalf-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHalf-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & Tickets