9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Give your blood pressure a rest and opt for a private driver on this fascinating door-to-door tour that covers three classic Lebanese attractions: the fairy-tale beauty of Jeita Grotto, the Roman ruins at Baalbek, and a tasting at the historic winery, Chateau Ksara. Please note that, while the wine tasting is included, entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Explore the airy caverns and underground streams of Jeita Grotto
- Tour the Roman ruins at Baalbek, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Discover Lebanese wines with a tasting at Chateau Ksara
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver
Comfortable Private Transportation
Local Guide in Baalbek
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Baalbek and Ksara from Beirut?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Baalbek and Ksara from Beirut?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Baalbek and Ksara from Beirut
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutFood Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaWine Tastings - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivWine Tastings - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivFood Tours - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanWine Tastings - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & Tickets