9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the self-drive hassles and choose a private driver to venture deep into the Biblical heart of Lebanon—the Qadisha Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruise past ancient monasteries and cave churches to the village of Bcharre, then explore the Gibran Museum, dedicated to the Lebanese-American writer Khalil Gibran, and the ancient cedar reserve known as the Cedars of God. Tour includes round-trip door-to-door transfers but excludes entrance fees.
- Tour UNESCO-listed Qadisha Valley, including Bcharre and the Cedars of God
- Enjoy a personalized service from your very own private driver
- Take it easy with round-trip transfers direct from your door
- See ancient cedar trees in a sacred forest mentioned 103 times in the Bible
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable Private Transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/23/2018 - 2/15/2023
|Tuesday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Qadisha Valley, Gibran Museum and Cedars of God from Beirut?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Qadisha Valley, Gibran Museum and Cedars of God from Beirut?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Qadisha Valley, Gibran Museum and Cedars of God from Beirut
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Byblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & Tickets