8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you value the freedom of independent travel but prefer not to take your chances on Lebanese roads, this door-to-door private transport-only tour is for you. Traveling with a private driver, visit the biblical cities of Sidon, home to the Crusaders Sea Castle, Khan al-Franj, and Soap Museum, and Tyre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a Roman-era hippodrome. Finish with the statue of Our Lady of Mantara in Maghdoucheh.
- Travel to Sidon, Tyre, and Maghdoucheh with a private driver
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Watch traditional olive oil soaps being made at the Soap Museum
- Tour historic sites dating back to Roman times and beyond
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking Driver
Local Guide in Tyre
Comfortable Private Transportation
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up guests from destinations near Beirut city centre.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/23/2018 - 1/20/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Sidon, Tyre and Maghdouche from Beirut?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Sidon, Tyre and Maghdouche from Beirut?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Sidon, Tyre and Maghdouche from Beirut
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Hamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & Tickets