8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Lebanon through its wine on this full-day private wine tour. Depart from your Beirut hotel in a private vehicle with a driver and make your way to the Beqaa Valley. Visit three local wineries and sample their different wines as you learn about the long history of winemaking in Lebanon.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Beirut hotel
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle with a driver
- Visit three different wineries
- Learn about the history of winemaking in Lebanon
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking Driver
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/22/2018 - 1/29/2023
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tasting Tour from Beirut?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tasting Tour from Beirut?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine Tasting Tour from Beirut
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutFood Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaWine Tastings - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivWine Tastings - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivFood Tours - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanWine Tastings - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & Tickets