- A small-group tour to Baalbek, Anjar, and Ksara from Beirut, with lunch
- Group sizes are capped to ensure personalized attention from your guides, with plenty of time for questions
- Travel between locations in a comfortable and climate-controlled private minivan, with hotel transfers
- Go behind the scenes to learn how Lebanese wine is made—and peek inside the on-site cave
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from hotels and any places of residences located in Beirut. Guests should be ready in the lobby of their hotel at 8:00 am for the pickup. People who wish to join the tour and are located outside Beirut should meet us at our office in Beirut before 8.00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "The visit to Baalbek was worth the bus for the ruins were some of the.most intact of Roman ruins that I had seen." See review