9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the bustle of the capital and discover three of Lebanon’s most enriching history-packed sites on this three-for-one, small-group combo tour. Explore the one-time summer palace of the Umayyad dynasty, see some of the region’s best-preserved Roman ruins, including temples to Jupiter and Venus, and taste multiple wine samples in the oldest winery in Lebanon. Tours also include a local restaurant lunch.
- A small-group tour to Baalbek, Anjar, and Ksara from Beirut, with lunch
- Group sizes are capped to ensure personalized attention from your guides, with plenty of time for questions
- Travel between locations in a comfortable and climate-controlled private minivan, with hotel transfers
- Go behind the scenes to learn how Lebanese wine is made—and peek inside the on-site cave
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
Local guide in Baalback
Lunch at a local Lebanese restaurant
Wine tasting ( Amateur Tasting )
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from hotels and any places of residences located in Beirut. Guests should be ready in the lobby of their hotel at 8:00 am for the pickup. People who wish to join the tour and are located outside Beirut should meet us at our office in Beirut before 8.00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tours from Beirut to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tours from Beirut to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "The visit to Baalbek was worth the bus for the ruins were some of the.most intact of Roman ruins that I had seen." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tours from Beirut to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBeirutFood Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaWine Tastings - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivWine Tastings - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivFood Tours - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanWine Tastings - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & Tickets