9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soak up the sights of the Qadisha Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, without risking life and limb at the wheel. Exploring with a driver/guide in a group capped at just eight travelers, visit pretty Bcharré village and the Gibran Museum, which honors a Lebanese poet, and see the ancient trees known as the Cedars of God. Your door-to-door package includes a restaurant lunch.
- Tour UNESCO-listed Qadisha Valley, including Bcharré and the Cedars of God
- Ensure personal attention from your driver/guide in a group of maximum eight
- Savor a Lebanese lunch in a Bcharré restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at a local restaurant
English Speaking Guide / Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from hotels and any places of residences located in Beirut. Guests should be ready in the lobby of their hotel at 8:00 am for the pickup. People who wish to join the tour and are located outside Beirut should meet us at our office in Beirut before 8.00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tours from Beirut to Qadisha Valley, Bcharre and Cedars?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tours from Beirut to Qadisha Valley, Bcharre and Cedars?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tours from Beirut to Qadisha Valley, Bcharre and Cedars
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Jeita Grotto Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & Tickets