- Full-day river cruise from Belek and Kadriye
- Cruise the Manavgat River to the delta
- Swim on a sandy beach
- Includes a full Turkish lunch
- Shopping time at the Grand Bazaar
- Pickup and drop-off at Belek and Kadriye hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Board a two-level riverboat on the Manavgat Pier, and set out downstream, cruising to a picturesque river delta. Disembark to swim and sunbathe at a sandy beach that can only be reached by boat, then refuel for an afternoon of exploring with a lunch of freshly grilled fish or chicken, vegetables, and rice or bulgur, along with seasonal fruit and dessert.
Following the meal, cruise back upriver to Manavgat, mooring in the center of the town. Head to the nearby Grand Bazaar, the perfect place to browse everything from textiles to shoes, accessories, and fresh produce.
You’ll have time to explore the market before continuing to the Manavgat Waterfall, a quick drive outside of the city. Walk into the park, wade in the waterfall, or just enjoy a drink at a river-side restaurant. This full day excursion concludes with return transfer to the original departure point, and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat in the bus
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff