- Full-day tour to Hierapolis and Pamukkale, from Belek
- Explore Roman ruins at Hierapolis
- Snap photos of the striking travertine formations at Pamukkale
- Soak in the warm waters of Cleopatra's pool, which dates to the Roman era (own expense)
- Includes breakfast and lunch, entrance fees, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Hierapolis, learn from your guide about the ancient city's baths, gymnasium, basilica, and renovated theater on the hill that are part of the Roman-era site. Have time to visit the necropolis, which contains more than 1,000 sarcophaguses.
Continue to Pamukkale, a World Heritage Site known in Turkish as 'the cotton castle' — so named for the white mineral deposits on its travertine rock formations. Have time to bathe in the Cleopatra pool (own expense), which is fed by the hot springs, or simply dip your toes in the warm waters of the natural springs.
After sightseeing and bathing, stop for a buffet lunch and shopping at a leather goods center. Return through the Taurus Mountains to your hotel where your tour ends in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Min 2 people per reservation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff