8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Belek can get pretty crowded and overwhelming during the high season, so take a break from the hustle and bustle of town on this day trip to the Taurus Mountains. Visit some of the mountain range’s hidden villages and get a taste of Turkish rural life, visiting homes, mosques and an alpine trout farm. Spend the afternoon driving through the mountains and visiting lookout points and waterfalls – you can even go swimming.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you drive through the mountains in an open-air jeep
- Prepare to get wet: watergun fights between jeeps are common on summer days
- Stop at the trout farm for a tranquil picnic lunch near the water
- Hotel pick-ups and returns are available for tourists staying in Belek
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all hotels in belek, Serik, Kadriye. Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelek4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraCatamaran Cruises - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraWater Tours - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory