8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day in the wilds of the Taurus Mountains, exploring by jeep. As a guide drives and navigates, you’ll sit back to enjoy an off-road adventure that takes in villages, waterfalls, and the best of the Turkish countryside. Stop for a grilled fish or chicken lunch, and then visit the waterfall of Ucansu Selalesi, a site often called the “flying waterfall.” Remember to bring a bathing suit for a cool-down dip in the natural pool before your return to Belek.
- Ucansu waterfall day trip by jeep from Belek
- Travel into the Taurus Mountains by off-road jeep
- Visit scenic mountain villages and learn about village life
- Savor a traditional grilled lunch in a local restaurant
- Go off road on the way to Ucansu Selalesi
- Walk around the falls and swim in the natural pool
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from all hotels in Belek
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taurus Mountains Jeep Adventure Including Ucansu Selalesi from Belek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taurus Mountains Jeep Adventure Including Ucansu Selalesi from Belek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taurus Mountains Jeep Adventure Including Ucansu Selalesi from Belek?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taurus Mountains Jeep Adventure Including Ucansu Selalesi from Belek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you get here, you must take Denis as a driver, he is a funny guy and throughout the adventure he will make you feel good." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Taurus Mountains Jeep Adventure Including Ucansu Selalesi from Belek
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelek4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory