- Stroll by landmarks including City Hall, the Big Fish, and the Albert Clock
- Widen your perspective on a tour that covers more than just the Troubles
- Explore with a Belfast native to experience the city like a local
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your guide on a private tour
Departure & Return
On the pavement outside the grounds of Belfast City Hall
At the First Presbyterian Church - within sight of Belfast City Hall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Belfast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms