- City Sightseeing Belfast hop-on hop-off tour
- Open-top double-decker sightseeing tour with onboard commentary
- Falls Road murals, Botanic Gardens, City Hall and Albert Clock
- Hop on and off at 20 stops around the city
- Choose from a 1-day or 2-day unlimited pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your 1- or 2-day pass (valid from first use), hop on and off the double-decker bus at any of the route’s 23 locations (stops listed in itinerary below). Take your time exploring the remarkable Belfast Castle and its gardens, catching some live music at St George’s market, admiring the diverse murals along Shankill or Falls Road, or soaking up the prestige of Queen’s University.
Between stops, enjoy the lively urban landscape and a fascinating look at Belfast’s rich and infamous history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round (except for 23rd-26th December, 1st January)
- First Tour: 10am Last Tour: 4:00pm (March - October) 3:00pm (November - February)
- Tour duration - 90 minutes. Frequency - every 30-60 minutes
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons