8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the many wonders of Northern Ireland on this action-packed day tour. You won’t have to worry about booking transport as you’ll be picked up from the port. Travel on a comfortable coach between dispersed attractions. Highlights include multiple filming locations from the Game of Thrones, Bushmills Distillery, Ballycastle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and the spectacular UNESCO-listed Giants Causeway.
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Giants Causeway
- See a filming location from the Game of Thrones—Carnlough Harbour
- A guide will accompany you so you don’t get lost
- Get access to lots of beautiful photo spots, such as White Park Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Fully guided tour
Pick up from cruise ship
Entrance fees( rope bridge if you choose to cross)
whiskey tastings ( if you choose to taste
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your cruiseship once you have berthed .
- Cruise Ship Terminal Belfast, 48 Airport Rd W, Belfast BT3 9EA, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/10/2020 - 5/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is a little 20mins walk to Giants causeway
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Irish tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 62336P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinBus Tours - DublinDistillery Tours - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingCategory
BallycastleCushendunAntrim Coast RoadDunluce CastleBelfast Grand Opera HouseHarland & Wolff Drawing OfficesBelfast Cathedral QuarterAlbert Memorial ClockOdyssey Pavilion & SSE ArenaCrumlin Road GaolBelfast Peace WallBallintoy HarbourSt. Anne's CathedralVictoria Square Shopping CentreBelfast Customs HouseCarrickfergus CastleBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseUlster MuseumShankillDark Hedges