- Explore the ancient Cushendun Caves
- Hear some insider information about the show from the guide
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway in the far north of Northern Ireland
- Step right into Game of Thrones on this guided tour, taking you to many spots where they've filmed the TV show
- Walk across the Carrick-Rede Rope Bridge
Departure & Return
Facing Grand Opera House.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for wheel chair users as areas we visit can have rough uneven terrain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours Belfast
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Game of Thrones Locations Tour including Westeros & Giant's Causeway.