4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Appreciating the historical context of Belfast’s conflict-related attractions can be tricky on a self-led tour. Benefit from the undivided attention of your guide on a private tour of city sights and murals, and gain intimate insight into landmarks such as the Shankill murals, Clonard Monastery, and Titanic Quarter. Transfer between dispersed points of interest with ease via private vehicle, and relax with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Optimize your time with hassle-free round-trip transfer from your hotel or port
- Private tour ensures personalized service and flexible departure to suit you
- Learn more about the city’s former conflict from your guide
- See the Bobby Sands, Falls Road, and Shankill political murals up close
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Within Belfast City Centre)
Port pickup and drop-off (Within Belfast)
Airport pickup and drop off services (at Additional Costs
Food and drinks
Our tours are not included Entrance fees.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Port pickup and drop-off included (Within Belfast) Also Available outside Belfast Anywhere in N.Ireland / Dublin at an additional Cost
- Belfast Intl Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast City Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belfast Tours NI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Belfast City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Belfast City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Belfast City Sightseeing Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinFood Tours - DublinBus Tours - DublinCity Tours - DublinMarkets - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinHalf-day Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowFood Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - GlasgowMarkets - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHalf-day Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingFood Tours - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingMarkets - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHalf-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Titanic's Dock and Pump-HouseParliament Buildings (Stormont)Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumDark HedgesBelfast Grand Opera HouseAlbert Memorial ClockBelfast Falls RoadCarrickfergus CastleBelfast Peace WallOdyssey Pavilion & SSE ArenaQueen's University BelfastHMS CarolineCarrick-a-Rede Rope BridgeShankillBelfast City HallOld Bushmills DistilleryBallycastleCushendunVictoria Square Shopping CentreTitanic Quarter