- Full-day cave tubing and zipline adventure from Belize City
- Family-friendly day trip ideal for thrill seekers
- Float through a cave network replete with stalactites and stalagmites on an inflatable tube
- Soar over the rain forest canopy on seven high-octane ziplines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
We pick up any any in Belize city or ladyville. If you are stating in Ambergris Caye or Caye Caulker island please catch the 6 am ferry over to Belize city and we will pick up at the water taxi terminal. You can also take the domestic airline over to Belize city or BZE airport.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All persons must be at least 40 inches tall to participate in the cave tubing adventure
- All persons must not exceed a 48-inch waist size to participate in the zip-line adventure
- The cave tubing hike is about a mile on a flat nature trail and you float back down through the caves and open river
- There are short hikes between the platforms for the zip-lining to go to a higher platform
- Van/bus for travel also acts as the locker for all dry clothing, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest coming off a cruise ship must meet us out side of terminal one as soon as possible after ship docks and we use ship time and not local time to meet.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Belize Caves
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It needs to be included in the price or be able to use a credit card" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews