- Combo cave kayak and zipline tour from Belize City
- Experience two popular outdoor adventures in a single day
- Paddle along the Caves Branch River and through an underground cave system used by the ancient Maya
- Hike through the rain forest at the foot of the Maya Mountains
- Fly through the Belizean rain forest on a zipline course
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- kayaking weight limit 250 lbs
- zipline waistline harness limit 46 inches
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- bring a refillable water bottle, disposable plastic water bottles is not allowed in our Parks.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms