2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know Belize City and one of its favorite local products on this shore excursion combining a city tour with a stop at a rum factory. See the city's most notable landmarks and historic sites on a bus or minivan tour, stopping to take photos and shop for souvenirs at a local market. Make a special pitstop at the Traveler's Liquor factory to taste authentic Belizean rum and learn how this beloved tropical drink is distilled.
- 2-hour Belize City shore excursion with sightseeing and rum factory tour
- Get a great overview of different Belize City neighborhoods and historic landmarks on a driving tour
- Stop along the way to snap photos and shop for souvenirs
- Sip Belizean rum and learn about its production at the Traveler's Liquor Heritage Center
- Enjoy unlimited shots of a featured rum
- Includes pickup and drop-off at the cruise terminal
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle, minivan, or coach
Professional local guide
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Exit Terminal 1 onto Fort Street Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Best Caribbean Belize Pickwick Hotel , 160 Newtown Barracks, Belize City Belize Ramada By Wyndham Belize City Princess Hotel , 29 Newton Barracks Kings Park, Belize City Belize Royal Orchid Hotel , New Road and Douglas Jones St., Belize City Belize Belizé City, Belizé , Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way To Go Tours Belize
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Belize City and Rum Factory Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 day 3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeUnique Experiences - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeCity Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsUnique Experiences - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsCity Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioUnique Experiences - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioCity Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioCategory