Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Belize City shore excursion with sightseeing and rum factory tour
- Get a great overview of different Belize City neighborhoods and historic landmarks on a driving tour
- Stop along the way to snap photos and shop for souvenirs
- Sip Belizean rum and learn about its production at the Traveler's Liquor Heritage Center
- Enjoy unlimited shots of a featured rum
- Includes pickup and drop-off at the cruise terminal
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way To Go Tours Belize
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.