- Spectacular views along Spain’s Costa Blanca coast
- Guided hike so you don’t have to worry about navigating
- Hassle-free hiking experience: lunch and equipment included
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointBenidorm, Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Province of Alicante, Valencian Country
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from Benidorm, Villajoiosa, Finestrat, La Cala, Albir, La Nucia, Polop & Altea.
If you are staying in the Calpe or Alicante area, please, let us know with your booking as we are able to offer walks all over the Costa Blanca.
We pick-up from Benidorm, Villajoiosa, Finestrat, La Cala, Albir, La Nucia, Polop & Altea. If you are staying in the Calpe or Alicante area, please, let us know with your booking as we are able to offer walks all over the Costa Blanca. Dates: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All walks require appropriate shoe ware - solid trainers or walking shoes
- The duration of our guided walks can vary depending on the selected walk and fitness levels of the walkers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please, advice which walk you'd like to do: Guadalest Reservoir Circuit (Easy), Sella - Relleu - Sella (Easy), Sierra de Bernia (Moderate), Sanchett (Moderate), Puig Campana Circuit (Moderate), Aitana (Strenuous), Puig Campana Summit (Strenuous)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Breaks SL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms