- Secure your space on a popular Calpe sunset cruise by booking in advance
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the sunset from a modern catamaran boat
- Avoid the daytime heat and treat yourself to an evening cruise at Calpe
- Skip the need for a restaurant reservation, and enjoy a dinner by a sea
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" cruises tickets office: Avenida del Puerto without number (behind the Lonja building, just below "Baydal" restaurant). Port of Calpe. Shipment is 30 meters behind the tickets office. Dinner at “El Cantonet” Restaurant: Isla Formentera, 5 street. Venue 5. Calpe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing and towel are recommended.
- Upon completion of your cruise, go to the restaurant for dinner. It's located 220 meter from the landing point (3 minutes walking).
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required (pre-order until 24-hour prior to activity starts)
- Infant 0-3 years are free, meal not included
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience