5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a day trip out of town and leave the driving and planning to the experts on this guided tour to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir. Learn about Guadalest's thousand-plus years of history from your guide, then enjoy free time to explore the village at your own pace, visiting the castle or shopping for local products.
- Learn all about the region's history and culture from your guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from select Benidorm hotels
- Make the most of free time to explore at your own pace and to your own interests
- Soak up the Mediterranean scenery while traveling aboard a comfortable coach
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Museum entrance fees (optional)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.
** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **
Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45
Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45
Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45
Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45
Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50
Camping Benidorm (bus stop opposite ) 9:55
Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00
Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00
Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05
Buddies Bar Calle Ibiza (next to Consum Supermarket) 10:10
Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20
BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:30
Via Parque (Avda de Cuba bus stop at BENIDORM SIGN) 10:35
Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:35
Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:45
Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:55
Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:55
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2021 - 2/5/2023
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please provide a mobile number at the time of booking so that we can contact you in the event that we have any difficulty locating you
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Town Travel S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The distance from the resort is not too far so you are not on the coach for too long." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBenidormBus Tours - Costa BlancaNature and Wildlife - Costa BlancaWalking Tours - Costa BlancaHistorical Tours - Costa BlancaHalf-day Tours - Costa BlancaBus Tours - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - ValenciaNature and Wildlife - ValenciaWalking Tours - ValenciaHistorical Tours - ValenciaHalf-day Tours - ValenciaCategory