Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Costa Blanca tour
- Visit beaches and headlands along the coast
- Walking tour of historic Javéa
- Learn the best places to swim and see
- Private driver/guide for your group up up to six
- Pickup and drop-off at Benidorm hotels
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The beaches that you’ll find along the way are perfect for swimming or sunbathing, and you can take advantage of your morning with a private guide to explore the things that interest you most. Visit the perfect sweep of sand at Cala Ambolo, and take in the views from the Saint Anthony Cape, Cala Granadella, and more.
Upon arrival in the town of Jávea, you’ll find an atmospheric blend of historic architecture and rocky headlands. Set out on foot to see the medieval streets, the town’s distinctive white facades, Gothic windows, and beautifully arched doorways.
As you walk, the guide will share stories about the town’s history, including its fascinating raisin trade, and offer insider tips on the best places to explore and see. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Benidorm hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quality Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.