8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Venture beyond the beaches of the Costa Blanca—and enjoy an intrepid way to explore—on this full-day, off-road Jeep tour. Depart in the morning from Benidorm, and set off into nature. You’ll admire the spectacular lakes and mountains of the Guadalest Valley, visit ancient Moorish villages, head to the Fuentes del Algar nature reserve to see the waterfalls and go for a dip in the natural swimming holes, and more.
- See an unspoiled part of the Costa Blanca that most visitors miss
- Get up close and personal with the sights when you explore by Jeep
- Soak up the scenery in the Guadalest Valley and Fuentes del Algar reserve
- Round-trip transit from Benidorm keeps logistics stress-free
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Av. de Europa, 11, 03503 Benidorm, Alicante, Spain
we'll send you a perfect location by whats app
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marco Polo Expediciones
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Costa Blanca Full-day Off Road Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Costa Blanca Full-day Off Road Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Costa Blanca Full-day Off Road Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Costa Blanca Full-day Off Road Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Costa Blanca Full-day Off Road Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBenidorm4WD Tours - Costa BlancaSporting Events - Costa BlancaNature and Wildlife - Costa BlancaExtreme - Costa BlancaFull-day Tours - Costa Blanca4WD Tours - AlicanteSporting Events - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteFull-day Tours - Alicante4WD Tours - ValenciaSporting Events - ValenciaNature and Wildlife - ValenciaExtreme - ValenciaFull-day Tours - ValenciaCategory