3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to cook traditional Sri Lankan food during this private cooking class. Visit Bentota’s market with your guide to pick out ingredients, including fish or meat (own expense) and local vegetables and spices. In the kitchen, enjoy a hands-on demonstration on how to prepare traditional Sri Lankan dishes, then sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch of the meal you have prepared together
- Private chef/guide dedicated to your party
- Bottled water to accompany your meal
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are pickup . Bentota. Kosgoda.iduruwa.beruwala
everyday 9.00am / 3.00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY daytoursrilanka
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesBentotaUnique Experiences - Southern ProvinceCooking Classes - Southern ProvinceUnique Experiences - KalutaraCooking Classes - KalutaraUnique Experiences - HikkaduwaCooking Classes - HikkaduwaCategory