- Guided hike along the Vidden Trail to Mt Floyen
- Stunning views from the top of Mt Ulriken
- Moderate-level 8mi (13km) hike from peak to peak
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
We start from our meeting point 08:50 and take the bus 10 minuts to the gondola.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Equipment needed:Sturdy shoes, windproof jacket and trousers, sunglasses, camera and plenty of food and drink. We also recommend bringing a change of clothes, a light hat and gloves and trekking poles. You can fill your water bottle on Ulriken
- Strandkaien 3 -Tourist office-We have no office at this adress, this is the adress for attendance to already booked hikes
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Norway Mountain Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.