Explore our promoted experiences
- Shore excursion timed to your ship's arrival and departure
- Soak up views of western Norway's most stunning scenery
- Spot wildlife, including seals and goats, and sample the fresh mountain water
- Ideal choice for those with a limited time in port
Departure & Return
The Rodne Fjord cruise boat is located at Zachariasbryggen quay Bergen at the Fish Market. Returning to the same place. This is where we meet for your cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very relaxed good sightseeing trip around the fjords, good length of time, snacks provided on the boat too" See review