Departure & Return
Departure Point: Transfer from Bergen airport to Lofthus/Kinsarvik: Bergen International Aitport Flesland, Domestic or International arrival hall. Transfer from Bergen city center to Lofthus/Kinsarvik: Any location within 2.5 miles (4 km) radius from Bryggen embankment, i.e. Bergen city center. If not a hotel, please, provide the address. Transfer from Lofthus/Kinsarvik area to Bergen city center or Bergen airport: Any location withing6 miles (10 km) radius from Hotel Ullensvang. If not departing from a hotel, please, provide the address. Dates: See Availability
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JANDIS AS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms