Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private tour to the Nærøyfjord, the Aurlandsfjord, and the Flåm Railway
- Premium fjordcruise along - the Aulandsfjord and Nærøyfjord (if option selected)
- Ride the Flåmsbana railway from Flåm (if option selected)
- Private tour for just you and your party ensures personalized attention
- Round-trip transportation from Bergen accommodations
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Hit the E16 road in your private vehicle, traveling by the famous Dale of Norway sweater factory in the village of Dale, then through the town of Voss. Make a brief stop at the Tvindefossen waterfall for photos, take a deep breath of mountain air to smell the clean, pristine waters.
Continue your trip to the Stalheim Hotel to visit its well-known terrace, which opens up to fantastic views over the Nærøydalen Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Back in your vehicle, descend the dramatically steep Stalheimskleiva Road to the valley's floor (available from May till September only), where you will visit the ancient village of Gudvangen.
Depart from Gudvangen on a cruise (if option selected) to Flåm, exploring the area around the Aulandsfjord and Nærøyfjord. Choose between a RIB, a motor yacht, and a passenger ferry for your cruise.
Upon arrival at Flåm, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant (own expense), then enjoy free time to browse the souvenir shops, the museum of Flåmsbana railway, or the local microbrewery at your leisure. After lunch, get back in the car and head towards the scenic Stegastein viewing point, a 30-meter long platform hanging over Aurlandsfjord at 650 meters above sea level (from May till September only, otherwise upon special request). The narrow road and the viewing point will give you some breathtaking pictures and vivid emotions.
If you selected the cruise and train option, board the Flåmsbana railway from Flåm to the mountain railway station Myrdal, located 2,844 feet (867m) above sea level. During the scenic journey, have your camera ready for views of canyons, mountainsides, and waterfalls. Make a brief stop at the gushing Kjøsfossen waterfall. Change trains at Myrdal to head back to Voss; upon arrival, you can tour a medieval church dating from 1277 and an 11th-century stone cross.
Lastly, take the return journey by car to your hotel in Bergen to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants a private tour!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews