- Full-day tour of Norway's scenic landscapes from Bergen
- See the majestic UNESCO-protected fjords
- Visit traditional Nordic villages
- Ride the historic Flåm Railway and the Bergen Railway
- Train, bus, and boat fares included
Departure & Return
Please note, that this is self guided tour, you have to get to the Bergen train station yourself.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you reach Gudvangen, step aboard a boat to cruise the UNESCO World Heritage-listed fjords. See both Aurlandsfjord, a picturesque fjord that offers stunning views, and the Nærøyfjord, one of the narrowest in Europe and surrounded by mountains.
Go ashore in Flåm, where you'll get on yet another train that travels the Flåm Railway. Get panoramic views and great photo ops of the surrounding fjords, disembarking in Myrdal. Back on the Bergen Railway, make your return to trip to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important information:
- Your tour tickets will be delivered to your hotel, please don't forget to share your hotel details with us.
- Your tour itinerary will be issued and sent via VIATOR email, please don't forget to check it.
- This is self-guided tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
Learn more about cancellations.