2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The wild forests, fjords, and mountains around Bergen provide ample opportunities for hiking. With this private tour, escape the city and the tourist trail for a short hike around the Mount Floyen area, following little-known tracks that many travelers never get to see. Treks are custom-made to suit your preferences, so you can challenge yourself on a mountain hike or enjoy a scenic stroll in the forest.
- Spectacular views of Bergen’s natural landscapes
- Customizable treks to suit your preferences and ability level
- Choice of tour departure times available throughout the day
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Vetrlidsallmenningen, Bergen, Norway
Right by the entrance of Fløybanen
5/5/2020 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 02:00 AM|
Vetrlidsallmenningen 10, 5014 Bergen, Norway
We end the tour in the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bergen Tourist Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBergenNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayPhotography Tours - Western NorwayCategory