Departure & Return
Once you get off the bus or the taxi, walk through the checkpoint building (Follow the sign) to cross to Bethlehem's side where I'll meet you. Everyone there is either crossing to Bethlehem or coming from Bethlehem so it's easy to find your way. You can always ask anyone for help if you need it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Bethlehem and Mar Saba Monastery Private Day Tour.