- Learn about Bethlehem from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit the Nativity Church
- Travel to the historic town of Beit Sahour
Departure & Return
Starting Point: Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint. Tour starts from Bethlehem side of Checkpoint. Take bus 234 from Damascus Gate, it costs 5 NIS and runs directly to the Bethlehem Checkpoint and back. Walk through the checkpoint as you enter and exit Bethlehem. Make sure to bring your passport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized