- A full-day, small-group guided tour of Hebron and Bethlehem
- Learn about wood-carving and colored glass-blowing local crafts
- See how the occupation and separation barrier affects the lives of locals
- Experience the region’s millennia-old, multi-faith history
Departure & Return
Take bus 234 from Damascus Gate (Runs every 15 minutes) and the last stop will be Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint. Once you get of the bus, cross on foot to Bethlehem side (you have to cross the wall / Just follow all other people getting off the bus as they will be crossing to Bethlehem). Once you cross, your guide will be waiting for you wearing his name tag. Your tour guide will contact you a day in advance to reconfirm the meeting point. NOTE: Pick up is available only from inside the city of Bethlehem at no additional fees. If you require a pick up from your hotel in Bethlehem, please contact us.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hazem Bannoura private guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff