9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine ziplining and swimming for a double adventure on the Big Island of Hawaii. This day trip from Kona takes you to North Kohala where you'll soar across the forest on a zipline, enjoy a picnic at Pololu Valley, and take a dip at the base of a waterfall.
- Zipline and waterfall tour from Kona
- Fly through the air on the Kohala canopy course
- Swim under a waterfall fed by a mountain stream
- Admire the natural beauty of Kohala, the northernmost region of the Big Island
- Lunch, snacks, gear, and a naturalist guide included
- Maximum of 12 people per van for a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
All necessary zipline equipment (helmet, glove, and harness)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We also pick up from the following locations: Queens' Market Place, 69-201 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738 Hawaii Forest & Trail Kona Headquarters, 73-5593 Olowalu St. #A, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 Kohala Zipline Headquarters, 55-515 Hawi Road Hawi, HI 96719 The Shops at Mauna Lani (in front of Foodland), 1330 Mauna Lani Dr, Waimea, HI 96743
55-515 Hawi Rd , 55-515 Hawi Rd, Hawi, HI 96719, USA Hawaii Forest & Trail Kona Headquarters , 73-5593 A, Olowalu St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai , 72-100 Ka'upulehu Drive, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-5610
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs (32 and 122 kg)
- Minor children require a parent or guardian to sign their participation agreements, and children between the ages of 8 and 13 require an adult to zipline with them
- Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and make short climbs
- Not recommended for those with back or neck problems or who may be pregnant
- Guests should wear closed-toe walking shoes, bring or wear a bathing suit, and bring a light layer or sweatshirt
- A maximum number of 9 people per van
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kohala Zipline
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Island Kohala Zip and Dip Tour from Kona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Island Kohala Zip and Dip Tour from Kona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Island Kohala Zip and Dip Tour from Kona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Island Kohala Zip and Dip Tour from Kona?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be sure to bring cash for a tip, as these people deserve it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Island Kohala Zip and Dip Tour from Kona
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursExtremeZipliningFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiZiplining - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiZiplining - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - OahuExtreme - OahuZiplining - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuCategory
Onomea Bay Tours & TicketsKahaluu Beach Park Tours & TicketsKapoho Tours & TicketsWaikoloa Village Tours & TicketsLiliuokalani Gardens Tours & TicketsKona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & TicketsAkaka Falls Tours & TicketsHawi Tours & TicketsHawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsImiloa Astronomy Center Tours & TicketsHamakua Coast Tours & TicketsKailua Pier Tours & TicketsCaptain Cook Monument Tours & TicketsKilauea Volcano Tours & TicketsHonopua Farm Tours & TicketsHilo Farmers Market Tours & TicketsKolekole Falls Tours & TicketsBanyan Drive Tours & TicketsMauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & TicketsHonaunau Bay Tours & Tickets