Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park with both white sand beaches and dramatic black lava landscapes
- See Hawaiian archaeology, petroglyphs, ancient fishponds, and sacred temples
- See Hawaiian green sea turtles
- Learn how Kona coffee is grown, harvested and packaged
Departure & Return
When you get off the ship tender onto the Kona pier please proceed toward the street and go to the large Banyan Tree. Look for guide holding the sign “ C Big Island Tours”. Please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 10-15 minutes before the departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable - It is usually hot and sunny
- If you plan on walking the optional 30-40 min nature trail, we recommend wearing tennis shoes and bring extra water. For customers not wanting the long walk, other trail is about a 7-10 min walk.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- If your ship does not arrive due to weather- You will be fully refunded
- Wheelchair - We can accommodate customers with fordable walkers or wheelchair. We must know this information at time of booking. Please note there are some areas and trails that are not accessible by wheelchair or walker.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY C Big Island LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.