- Spectacular solar and astronomical sightings through high-powered telescopes
- Delicious Hawaiian-style dinner with a view over Kailua Bay
- Learn more about astronomy from expert guides
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please call the phone number on your ticket/voucher for your pick up time and schedule.
- Keahole Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kapohokine Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Maunakea Stellar Explorer from KONA.
- "Notwithstanding everything else, i would recommend this tour if you have any interest in the night sky!" See review