Explore our promoted experiences
- No prior surfing experience is required
- All necessary surf gear is provided
- Great for students of all ages
- A private instructor means undivided attention
Departure & Return
Check-in location is located at Kahaluu Park 78-6702 Ali’i dr.Please find parking at main beach parking lot area.Once you have parked walk to the north end of the beach right past the smaller lifeguard stand. You’ll see our Red & Blue Mercedes Sprinter Surf Vans parked along the guardrail.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kona Town Surf Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff