3 hours (Approx.)
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
- Experience Hawaiian food and culture with an evening at Royal Kona Resort
- Take advantage of flexible planning and choose a day that fits your schedule
- Enjoy a traditional Imu ceremony with a pig roasted in an underground oven
- Savor a complimentary dinner and Mai Tais while marveling at beautiful views
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoyal Kona Resort, 75-5852 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1310
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Voyagers of the Pacific Luau
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows Dinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBig Island of HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiFamily-friendly Shows - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiFamily-friendly Shows - MauiDinner and Show - MauiDining Experiences - OahuFamily-friendly Shows - OahuDinner and Show - OahuCategory
Captain Cook Monument Tours & TicketsKalapana Tours & TicketsHualalai Volcano Tours & TicketsHilo Cruise Port Tours & TicketsChain of Craters Road Tours & TicketsKona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSt. Benedict's Painted Church Tours & TicketsHonokohau Harbor Tours & TicketsHilo Farmers Market Tours & TicketsKahua Ranch Tours & TicketsHiilawe Falls Tours & TicketsHawi Tours & TicketsRoyal Kona Coffee Center Tours & TicketsWaikoloa Village Tours & TicketsOriginal King Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsKailua Pier Tours & TicketsAnaeho'omalu Bay Tours & TicketsRainbow Falls Tours & TicketsThurston Lava Tube (Nahuku) Tours & TicketsKapaau Tours & Tickets