- Take a cruise through protected marine sanctuaries
- Excellent chance of dolphin or other marine mammal sightings
- Discover Hawaii’s underwater paradise
- Enjoy a barbecue burger lunch
- All snorkeling gear is included
Departure & Return
All cruises board 30 minutes prior to departure. 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 (Ilima Court Shopping Center) is the address for Body Glove Cruises main office where the closest free parking is located. Guests must walk one block to the Kailua Kona Pier for boarding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 18 & younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free meals are available with 48 hour notice
- Lower deck 100 % wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking for priority boarding
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time at the Retail Store at 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy., Kailua Kona, HI, 96740
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Liability Waiver required.
- We do not snorkel in Kealakekua Bay. If you're interested in seeing Kealakekua Bay join us on our Historical Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay.
- Most travelers can participate
- This adventure is on Hawaii Island in Kailua Kona.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 85 travelers
- OPERATED BY Body Glove Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff