12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pack in some of Hawaii’s most mesmerizing sights during this Big Island twilight volcano tour. Sample Kona-grown coffee from a local coffee farm, keep an eye out for sea turtles at Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, and taste Hawaiian sweet bread at Punalu’u Bakery. Then, explore Volcanoes National Park before ending your experience by stargazing in a secluded location—perfect for taking in views of the night sky.
- See the night sky from one of Hawaii's best locations for stargazing
- Explore the mesmerizing Volcanoes National Park
- Indulge in an included dinner along your tour
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages and snacks
Picnic Lunch and Restaurant Dinner
Use of Rain and Warm Jacket
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Small-group tour lead by a professional guide
Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van Transportation
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all major hotels and resorts in Kona and Kohala Coast. In addition to the locations below,
Starbucks at Queen's Market Place (69-201 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738)
Longs Drugs at Keauhou Shopping Center ( 78-6831 Alii Dr Ste H Kailua Kona, HI 96740)
The supplier will send you a confirmation email with the exact pickup location and time. Please call the supplier if you didn't receive an email.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed to participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Some walking on uneven ground is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wasabi Tours Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiHiking - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHiking - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - OahuHiking - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuCategory
Puako Bay Tours & TicketsOriginal King Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsWaimea Tours & TicketsKilauea Volcano Tours & TicketsPuʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park Tours & TicketsKahaluu Beach Park Tours & TicketsKona Cloud Forest Sanctuary Tours & TicketsOnomea Bay Tours & TicketsRainbow Falls Tours & TicketsKona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & TicketsHamakua Coast Tours & TicketsKailua Pier Tours & TicketsKapaau Tours & TicketsKahua Ranch Tours & TicketsHilo Farmers Market Tours & TicketsKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & TicketsKilauea Iki Crater Tours & TicketsHiilawe Falls Tours & TicketsKaʻu Coffee Mill Tours & Tickets