- Visit landmarks including Dynamite Hill and Bethel Baptist Church
- Avoid hidden costs with all entrance fees included
- Gain intimate insight into the battle for civil rights from your guide
- Save time with included pickup and drop-off from central hotels
Departure & Return
I will be standing in front of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute next to the Fred Shuttlesworth statue. There is a parking lot diagonal from the front of the Institute that is free to park in. There is also free street parking(no meters) & paid street parking(meters) around the start point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to significant weather (hurricane, tornado, or ice), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will walk over a mile on the tour in temperatures anywhere between 40-100F. Guests must be able to walk unassisted at a reasonable speed.
- Not recommended for those that cannot walk at least a mile.
- Not recommended for those affected by cold/hot weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Clay Enterprises LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Birmingham Civil Rights Tour.