Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Spend the day canyoning in Triglav National Park
- Abseil, jump, and swim in the canyon
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
3glav Adventures office is located in the very center of Bled, right opposite main Post office. Meeting location is within a reach of 5-10 minutes walking distance from pretty much most accommodation options in Bled town.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a swimming suit and a towel
- All guests should be able to swim
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Minimum height: 145 cm (4ft 9in)
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (242 lbs)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Operated in English language only
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 guests is required for our Canyoning half day trip. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the minimum numbers. If activity is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. Most of our activities operate on daily basis in our high season
- Weather conditions are very unpredictable in our mountainous region of Bled, Triglav National Park and Julian Alps, Slovenia. Most of weather forecasts (especially on mobile devices) show low levels of accuracy
- We reserve the right to change the schedule without previous announcement if it comes to traffic delays and road blocks or other unpredictable situations. Adventures provider/operator will not accept responsibility caused by the change of the schedule beyond the organizers control
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY 3glav Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.