- 3-hour morning or afternoon canyoning excursion in Bohinj Valley
- Explore the pristine Slovenian wilderness
- Trek through alpine forest, jump into waterfalls and swim in crystal-clear pools
- Expert guidance and necessary safety gear included
- Free roundtrip transport from hotel or hostel in Bled
Departure & Return
If you are not staying locally we will pick you up at our meeting point (Back Hostel & Bar, Grajska cesta 21, Bled). There is parking across the road next to the football pitch for a small fee. Please wait for our van in front of the bar terrace so that the guide can see you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants MUST know how to swim
- Children have to be at least 10 years old.
- The minimum height requirement for canyoning is 150cm.
- All passenger shoe sizes must be advised at time of booking
- Name and address of accommocation must be advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OUTdoor Slovenia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands