Departure & Return
Meet your host Giovanna at her home in Bologna located near the Scuole Pubbliche Scuole Elementari. Exact address and contact information can be found in your ticket upon host confirmation of your booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Learn to Make Bolognese Pasta: Private Cooking Lesson in Bologna with Giovanna.