5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This five-hour lunch cruise and snorkeling trip via catamaran is especially designed for cruise-ship passengers on Bonaire for a short time. You’ll sail to the Bonaire Marine Park where you’ll enjoy a guided snorkeling trip with a guide who will keep you safe in the sea. Back on board, relax as you indulge in a delicious lunch and drinks while watching the island scenery drift by.
- The schedule is timed to your cruise ship’s arrival and departure
- High-quality snorkeling gear will be provided
- Lunch and an open bar with premium drinks are included
- This is an economical group tour
Saved to wishlist!
High quality snorkeling gear
Premium Open Bar (Unlimited water, soft drinks, rum punch, beer, wine and Prosecco)
Departure & Return
24 Kaya J. N. E. Craane, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Bonaire Nautico Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Meeting point: Our office is located at Nautico Marina in Kralendijk (Kaya J.N.E. Craane 24, next to the restaurant It Rains Fishes). This is around 8-10 minutes walk from your cruise ship. Google maps location: https://goo.gl/maps/aCCmvNCLfBx
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure time at our office.
- Please note that our departure times are set on Bonaire local time! If you are not sure about the correct departure time, please contact us.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epic Tours Bonaire
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bonaire Catamaran Lunch & Snorkel Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bonaire Catamaran Lunch & Snorkel Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bonaire Catamaran Lunch & Snorkel Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bonaire Catamaran Lunch & Snorkel Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bonaire Catamaran Lunch & Snorkel Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Water ToursPorts of Call ToursSailingSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBonaireShore Excursions - KralendijkCatamaran Cruises - KralendijkWater Tours - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkSailing - KralendijkSnorkeling - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - ArubaCatamaran Cruises - ArubaWater Tours - ArubaPorts of Call Tours - ArubaSailing - ArubaSnorkeling - ArubaHalf-day Tours - ArubaShore Excursions - ColombiaCatamaran Cruises - ColombiaWater Tours - ColombiaPorts of Call Tours - ColombiaSailing - ColombiaSnorkeling - ColombiaHalf-day Tours - ColombiaCategory