- Sail the waters off Bonaire
- Snorkeling gear and guide included
- Snacks and open bar included
- Port pickup and drop-off for cruise guests
Departure & Return
Please meet us 10 minutes before departure at our dock. Just behind Island car rental / right side of Port Bonaire. Please do NOT enter at the car rental but on the right side (big pool) and take the first gravel road left in front of the red container.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (min. 6 years)
- Life vests are available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers must be able to climb 5 steps stairs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY SoloBon Sailing Bonaire
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by SoloBon's weekly Sail - Snorkel & Sunset Safari.